address Zawoja 1546, 34-222 Zawoja
www karmel-zawoja.pl
e-mail klasztor@karmel-zawoja.pl
phone 338775211

The first building was constructed in 1949 thanks to Fr. Bernard Smyrak. The wooden construction wasn't good enough for the difficult mountain conditions. In 1976 the present church was built, designed by Antoni Nowatorski. The Saint Joseph the  Worker parish is run here by 3-5 monks. The sculpture of Saint Joseph was curved by a well-known folk sculptor Antoni Mazur (1910-2010).

Sunday Mass:8.30, 11.00, 6p.m.(01.04-30.09), 4.30 p.m. (01.10-31.03)

Weekday Mass: 7.00, 6p.m.(01.04-30.09), 4.30 p.m. (01.10-31.03)


Related routes