address Zawoja 1233, 34-222 Zawoja

The first chapel in the upper Zawoja was built in 1925 as a part of the parish in the center of Zawoja. It had been designed by Stefan Ficek, in the shape of a triangle. Now it belongs to the parish under the invocation of Our Lady of Perpetual Help in Zawoja Wilczna. Every year on Holy Cross Day (14th of September), there is a mass in the chapel attended by many locals as well as tourists.

Related routes

Through the Park border

2:30 h

7.2 km

Zawoja Widły - Markowa

3:00 h

9.1 km